Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Manic Monday Link Party Features

Well co-hosting the Manic Monday Link Party with Melissa from Serendipity and Spice  sure was fun!  It was my first co-hosting experience and I learned a few things!  But....the best part was  seeing everyones awesome projects and now, getting to pick a few of my favorites!  Definitely hard to do because there were so many great ones.



I really love these Crocheted Bracelets from Creative Passage

I'm going to give these cool DIY Photo Canvases from Making Home a try!

This Ugly Plastic Tray Makeover from 4 You With Love was very cool!

These Chocolate Filled Strawberries from 'A Cassarella make the A-List for summer party food!
 These Forest Creature  DIY Images were just a spark of genius from Organized Living Solutions!

Be sure to check  Serendipity and Spice at 3:30 EST today to see Melissa's features and also to pick up your "featured" button!
Thanks Melissa for giving me the experience of co-hosting your awesome party!!  It was fun!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my strawberries, Danni! :)
    --Elena (`a casarella)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danni, you just made my day! Thanks so much for featuring my "new" tray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my crocheted bead bracelets! And thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features!

    I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.

    Here's the link so you can check it out :)

    http://thethriftinessmiss.blogspot.com/2012/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely!!! thanks so much dear Danni for featuring my maps! Nearly didn't see them, was so busy drooling over the strawberries...
    hugs to you

    ReplyDelete