Saturday, October 6, 2012

MY GOOD FRIEND MARY and her AWESOME, ORIGINAL RECIPE!

Okay readers.....I'm asking a favor of you today.  Remember when my good friend and fellow contributor to The Inspiration Cafe, Mary at Sweet Little Bluebird posted these Apple Pie Tortilla Rolls?
 Find the recipe HERE

Yeah......they are every bit as good as they look and if you drizzle a little caramel sauce over them, they are the perfect fall treat!  I know this because I have made them not once, but twice since she posted them.  (I may or may not have had one for breakfast!)   Now there are a few other apple pie tortilla impostors and copycats out there, but Mary's is the original and don't settle for anything less!
Back to the favor I'm asking.....
Mary has entered this recipe in the Iron Chef Mom contest at Cheerios and Lattes blog. Her entry is #6!
Please show her some support and go vote for her HERE. Mary's recipe is #6. Just leave your vote(s) in the comment section.  You can vote for 3 recipes. It's a great recipe from an awesome and very supportive blogger!  GO #6!!!

Love ya Mary......Good Luck!  You have my vote and hopefully the vote of my readers! 


10 comments:

  1. You are too sweet, Danni! Thanks for the love and support! I am so glad you liked them! They took several attempts to get the recipe just right...but I liked eating the results, which were never bad :O) I need to make them again and drizzle some caramel on top like you did, Yum! Great tip! Hugs to you ~ thanks for the sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried to vote but the link didn't work. Can you e-mail it to me Danni so I can be sure to vote...these tortillas look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went over and checked out the recipes, yummy! Voted for the tortilla rolls! Sweet of you to tell us about them, Danni. There are a lot of delicious recipes over there.

    Sandra@Beneath this Roof, Within these Walls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great! Now I'm going to have to go BACK to the grocery store lol! These look amazing.. Going to vote for #6 right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to vote! I also made Mary's, and they were awesome! Kids loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. went right ahead and voted. Will verify the recipes' awesomeness through self- testing very soon- this better be good, I avoid food preparation like the plague!! (I'm actually not too bad at it, but the kitchen is so tiny I stand on my own dang toes!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've voted and now I have to try making them! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have voted and now craving apple tortillas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to stop by and say thank you to all of Danni's followers for the votes! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. So sweet! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend....and if you ever have the chance, make my Apple Pie Tortilla Rolls - I know you'll love them!

    ReplyDelete